A voucher from Monasteries.com is a great present to mark any special occasion or as a 'thank you'. Their versatility means that the recipient can choose exactly where and when he/she would like to go and when (they last for 12 months).
To purchase a voucher
Decide how much you would like to spend and have a card ready to pay for the voucher:
The voucher will be emailed to you, so you can forward to the recipient or print and post it. You may also add the recipient's email address into the optional field below to have it sent directly to them.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Voucher can only be redeemed against a purchase through the SpeedyBooker network, including Monasteries.com.
2. Vouchers may be exchanged for purchase of a lower value. In this instance, the balance will remain on the voucher and can be used on future purchases by entering the same code.
3. Vouchers may be exchanged for a purchase of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
4. Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash nor are refunds or cancellations of vouchers allowed. No modifications can be made to a voucher after it has been issued.
5. Vouchers have an expiry date as stated on the voucher, after which the voucher will be invalid and its value will be used to fund charitable or other purposes as decided by us.
6. To redeem the voucher, book online.
7. You can only use the voucher if you have its code ready when booking.
8. The voucher cannot be used against anything other than purchases made directly through sites on the SpeedyBooker network, including Monasteries.com. This does not include services or products offered by advertisers or accommodation providers on this website but where your final booking is made elsewhere.
9. Vouchers will be delivered by email to the purchaser's email address, and recipients where this optional field has been completed
10. Monasteries.com reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions as detailed on the Monasteries.com web site also apply to the issue of any voucher.
This does not affect your statutory rights.