Located in the heart of the Drôme valley in an 18th century Italian-style castle, 25 km from Valence, backing onto the village of Allex, the reception of the Sanctuary of St Joseph welcomes you with simplicity and conviviality.
- The Sanctuary of St Joseph is a place to organize sessions, meetings of movements, associations, business seminars,
- Organize an educational outing around meeting others, solidarity, peace to be built ...
- Go out to meet the world, discover the cultural and religious diversity of the universe,
- Live a spiritual stopover, a time of retreat,
- Find accommodation on your hiking or pilgrimage route (on foot or by bike) or on your motorbike trail ...
- A place to organize family reunions, cousinades, birthdays ...
The Spiritans are happy to welcome you to the house of St Joseph of Allex..
Celebration of Masses:
- Sunday at 10:00 a.m. at the sanctuary
- Weekdays at the Saint Famille chapel at 7:30 a.m. from Monday to Friday and Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
IMPORTANT : Compulsory 1st night supplement (sheets): 5 € / pers