New photos coming soon
There are 23 single rooms with shared baths. Men and women have separate accommodations; 13 for men, 10 for women.
The Abbey was founded in 1835 by a group of Cistercian monks as a continuation of Garendon Abbey (1133-1538). They came to occupy the land donated by Ambrose de Lisle who wished to reintroduce monastic life in his country. The monks, as befitting the Cistercian tradition, started to cultivate and work the land and property until it was officially opened in 1837.
All meals can be provided with the lodging.
Towels and linens are provided. There is a sitting room and a reading room that guests may use (common to both men and women).
Contact the Abbey.