New photos coming soon
For accommodation, there are 9 single, 10 double and 11 rooms with 3 or more beds. Most rooms have private bath, although many single rooms have shared ones.
It was founded in 1653 by a group of nuns of the Clarice Order. Due to the suppression of the religious orders during the French Revolution, the sisters were forced to leave the complex in 1790 and didn’t return until 1868.
All meals can be provided on request. Guests are also able to eat elsewhere if desired.
Towels and linens are provided.
17th century buildings
Accommodation within monastery
By car: Take A75 and exit at St-Flour. From there take D990 to Raulhac and then D600 to Mur-de-Barrez.
By train: Get off at Aurillac and take a bus to the monastery (buses do not run during festivals).