New photos coming soon
Women only: 18 single rooms with private bath. Men and women: 20 single and double rooms. Some of the rooms have a toilet and shower; all have a toilet and sink (shared showers on every floor).
The first monastery (1628) was founded in another part of the town and was occupied by a large group of nuns until the French Revolution forced them to leave. Many returned to their homes, but they reunited when the suppression of religious orders ended. Since their numbers had decreased, they took up residence in a different building (also built-in 1628) that was restored in 1928. The chapel of the monastery contains three retables; one represents the Adoration of the Three Kings and has been classified by “Beaux Arts.”
All meals can be provided on request.
Towels and linens are provided.
Accommodation near monastery
By car: St-Flour is south of Clermont-Ferrand on N9.
By train: Get off at St-Flour and take a taxi to the monastery.