New photos coming soon
There is ample accommodation available with 150 beds in 28 single, 32 double and 5 family rooms (5/6 beds) and a dorm. All rooms have a private bath.
Built in 1089 by the Bénédictine Order, the complex was destroyed in 1636 by the Swedish army. At that time the statue of the Virgin Mary was taken to the convent of the Capuchin Friars of Auxonne before being returned to the church in 1650.
At the beginning of the 18th century, the church was demolished and then reconstructed. In 1850 the Jesuit Fathers who had purchased the property decided to remodel the church once again. Designed by the architect Ducat, it was completed in 1859 and is highlighted by a rose window. During the 20th century, the shrine became more and more popular with thousands visiting each year.
All meals can be provided with the lodging.
Towels and linens are provided. Meeting rooms, private park.
Accommodation within monastery
Full Board available
By car: From Paris take A6 south to A36. Exit at Dole but before entering the city, take N5 north and then follow signs to the Sanctuaire de Mont-Roland.
By train: Take the train or the TGV to Dole. Take a taxi or bus to the sanctuary.